Property ID: 19284084
Nestled on a quiet corner in Hillier Residential Park an ideal place for over those over 50 wanting a relaxed lifestyle is this gorgeous home just waiting for its new owners to move in and call home. The home is packed full of features that include:
- 2 Spacious bedrooms both with ample robes and storage.
- Open dining and living area with gorgeous raked ceilings emphasizing the space of the room.
- Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, electric cooking and pura tap.
- Sparkling bathroom and laundry.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans to keep you comfortable year round.
- Roller shutters to many windows for your privacy and security.
- 11 solar panels to help ease the pain of soaring electricity prices.
- Front decking perfect to read the paper with a morning coffee.
- Carport and lock up tool shed.
All of this and more located within Hillier Park with its Beautiful facilities including two in-ground swimming pools, manicured and fully maintained gardens, BBQ areas and extensive walking trails. The central facility of Hillier Park is the Community Hall, ably operated by an active and well equipped social club making it easy to enjoy the company of friends and neighbors. There is also a Recreation Hall that features a Billiards Room and Gymnasium.
Nestled on the western fringe of Gawler, Hillier Park provides a country living feel while still close to essential services. Hillier Park has created a beautiful secure, peaceful environment infused with a lively community spirit.
For more information on the home or on Hillier Park, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Spurling for your private inspection
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||3|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||1|