Property ID: 10279920
Opportunities to secure smaller poultry farm contracts are becoming quite rare throughout South East Queensland.
This 67 acre farm at Stockleigh (about 48km south of Brisbane) has become available as the owners are seeking to retire. This would be a very good start to a sound investment or a stepping stone for a family run business, as reliable batch payments and healthy returns are guaranteed within this industry. This RSPCA accredited farm has been converted to Free Range and 10 year Free Range Grower Contract is in place with Inghams Enterprises.
The property also has a current approval for a 43 lot residential subdivision.
• 4 converted curtain sided tunnel ventilated poultry broiler sheds
• Total floor space of 7,233.6 m/2 – 115,737 birds at 16 birds per m/2 per batch. 5.8 batches per year on average.
• Stand alone back-up power and alarm system; 6 silos with 160 tonne capacity
• Lined shed suitable for office; open front 6 bay shed with power; Workshop (lockable, concrete floor and power)
• 4 car carport; garden shed (concreted); 20ft insulated container; 1 train carriage for storage
• Lunch room and office with power, hot water and white goods
Water and Storage
• 1 equipped bore pumping 1200 gallons (5,455 litre) per hour; 2 ML dam being expanded to 7ML
• 300, 000 gallon main storage tank; 2 × 3, 000 gallon concrete tanks (settling); 2 × 5 000 gallon poly tanks
• Sand filter with backwash (constant); multimedia filtration system; automatic dose chlorinator
• Red Cedar 3 bedroom with built-ins; main with ensuite
• Outdoor entertainment area; fenced spa; 2 x carport (concrete and power), concrete water storage.
Full inventory list on request with Information Memorandum
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||11|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|