Property ID: 19849308
Outstanding infrastructure and ideal location, make this a stand out property for buyers looking to profit with a cosmetic renovation.
Purpose built to kick back on those lazy Sundays and entertain family and friends in the back garden and under the party sized back patio. The gardens are private and the home has an abundance of space inside and out plus a fantastic and convenient location. The home has been extraordinarily well loved and the current owners are excited by the chance to have someone enjoy the property as much as they have.
- Originally a 3-bedroom home
- Large shed with rear yard access
- Private, party sized outdoor entertaining area
- Eco friendly Water tank and Large Solar System
- Generous living and lounge areas
- Good sized bedrooms
- Well located bathroom – Separate toilet
- Air conditioning throughout plus security screens and fans
- Easy wide side access
- Secure 4 vehicle parking and workshop space
- Near level 708m2 Block
- Mature gardens with instant appeal
- Extra garden shed, plus dog kennel or Chook house
Located in one of Ipswich’s most popular lifestyle locations, this home is a stone’s throw to the heart of Brassall, offering a peaceful family-friendly atmosphere, convenient access to Sporting clubs, Ipswich CBD, and wide range of facilities including major shopping centres, medical facilities, restaurants and retail options. The area is also close to a variety of schools that are well service by public transport.
The owners are determined to sell and willing to listen to today’s market, so don’t hesitate to secure your viewing as it will not be on the market for long.
So please contact Richard Bird from Raine & Horne for an immediate inspection
|Land Area||708.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||224|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|