Property ID: 4837811
This character laden double fronted symmetrical cottage is set on a generous allotment of just under 600sqm (approx.) in the ever-growing coastal suburb of Birkenhead.
Offering 3 double bedrooms, 2 of which feature ornate timber mantels. The rich tones and warmth of polished timber flooring combined with beautiful high ceilings evoke a feeling of comfort as well as the main central hallway and large picture windows that encapture plenty of natural light.
Property features include;
- 3 double size bedrooms all with ceiling fans
- Separate formal dining room
- Updated open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Second formal living area
- Ornate feature mantels
- Polished timber flooring
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Separate laundry facilities
- Renovated modern bathroom with separate shower and lavatory
- Alfresco entertaining area overlooking the native inspired gardens
- Annual pest inspections
- Bore water + 2 rain water tanks
- Lock up garage + garden shed
With Semaphore Road literally at your front door step, you will love the cosmopolitan lifestyle that Semaphore has to offer. With it’s fabulous blend of restaurants, cafes and shops plus close proximity to public transport / trains and the white sandy beaches and Semaphore Jetty less than a 15 minute walk away.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$375 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$310 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|