Relax in the upstairs retreat with your favourite glass of wine or bubbles watching the magnificent sunsets go down over the Bay.
Situated in a hot spot of the ever popular suburb of Scarborough, this quality built Luxury home has everything to offer the astute buyer, be wowed by the super modern vogue facade to the fully integrated network system and the ultra-modern open floor plan spaces.
From the minute you walk up to this residence you will see an impeccable finish. Walking through the property you will notice a feeling of space with extra high ceilings throughout the whole home, large porcelain tiles and crisp fresh colours.
Enjoy wining and dining outside with a fully integrated BBQ kitchen. This amazing large alfresco area will instantly impress, looking over the landscaped gardens and sparkling in-ground magnesium pool, dressed with limestone paving. What an extraordinary designed home in the heart of Scarborough.
The kitchen is impressive with 40mm stone bench tops, ample storage space with a butlers pantry, dedicated wine shelving and quality induction cooking and stainless steal appliances throughout with Blanco Granite sinks.
Welcome to 6 Palmtree Avenue, Scarborough This property is an absolute must to inspect.
TOP FEATURES ARE -
- 5 generous bedrooms with massive master bedroom and high ceilings and walk in robe
- 3 luxury bathrooms with high end quality fittings including heated towel rails
- Massive walk-in shower and twin vanities to master ensuite
- Chefs kitchen with Butlers Pantry, dishwasher and fridge space
- Induction cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Stone bench tops and European appliances
- Modern and impressive open floorplan design
- Extra high ceilings throughout the whole home
- Massive walk-in linen room upstairs
- Multi stacking glass doors leading out to the entertainment downstairs and upstairs
- Ducted air-conditioning with dual 7 zone control throughout, can all be controlled by a mobile app
- Fully integrated network system – smart wiring & security, plus video intercom
- Smart phone garage door and gate opener
- Multi Media living with 7.1 surround sound wired set up
- Multi Media room upstairs with 7.1 surround sound wired for set up
- Extra high ceilings through the whole home
- Absolutely stunning in-ground magnesium pool with surrounding limestone paving and glass fencing from alfresco
- Lighting in alfresco niches, main hallways, media room, living room, dining area, all on dimmer switches for ambiance
- Large 6.6kw solar system
- Private boundary fencing at rear
- Walking distance to Marina, beaches, restaurants and parks
- Walk to private schools and college
Make sure you inspect this immaculate residence before you make a decision on your next home, it’s a must see! Call Nick Griffiths today on 0415 685 544 to arrange your inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||136|
|Median Rental Price||$410 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
Southern Cross Catholic College
|Australian Trade College North Brisbane||290 Scarborough Road Scarborough QLD 4020||Secondary||Non-Government||0.42 km|
Scarborough State School
|Eversleigh Road Scarborough QLD 4020||Primary||Government||1.54 km|
Redcliffe State High School
|Cnr Klingner Road & Oxley Avenue Redcliffe QLD 4020||Secondary||Government||2.36 km|
Redcliffe Special School
|Klingner Road Redcliffe QLD 4020||Special||Government||2.42 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.