Property ID: 9226021
Situated in the contemporary inner city enclave of Waterloo and located on the courtyard level of the Divercity building, this large east facing apartment boasts generous internal spaces and a huge 32sqm balcony.
Bathed in morning sun and overlooking beautiful landscaped gardens, this property is ideal for relaxing and
Residents enjoy access to quality resort style facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema and alfresco barbecue areas.
Additional features include:
- Large living/dining area flows onto the balcony/entertaining area
- Dedicated study area
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Secure undercover car parking with storage cage
- Additional over car storage unit
- Close to East Village Shopping Centre & Green Square Station
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Short walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Streets cafs and eateries
On the weekends you’ll be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse all within a 3klm radius.
|Building / Floor Area||91 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||401|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|