Property ID: 3655844
Defined by its private leafy setting, practical layout and desirable address, this 2 bedroom apartment boasts a prized quiet north-west facing aspect in a boutique block of 12.
It is conveniently located with only a short stroll to ferries, parks and an array of gourmet shops and eateries. Surrounded by natural bush-land in a serene setting this property is ideal for anyone looking for a quiet position close to many services.
• Spacious living/dining flows onto balcony
• First floor position, easy walk-up
• North West facing
• Leafy and Private
• 2 generous sized bedrooms, main with built-ins
• Large kitchen with pantry, gas cooking and oven
• Bathroom includes bathtub with combined shower
• Well maintained building
• Daily errands can be done by foot to the Avenue Road shops
• Scope to renovate, enhance & further add value
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Learn more about Mosman
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||356|
|Median Rental Price||$1,750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||434|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|