Property ID: 17992264
Be impressed by this Cape Cod style family home located in an intimate cul-de-sac, within the beautiful coastal strip of Largs Bay. It has an abundance of space and natural light on a generous 600sqm (approx.) block with 300sqm (approx.) of living space where you can hear the surf from the garden and it is just a short stroll to the beach.
What you will love about this home;
- 3/4 bedrooms + study on the upper level
- Huge master bedroom with built-in robe + feature fireplace
- 2012 extension, incorporating open plan meals and living areas
- Modern kitchen with double servery window, 5 burner gas cooktop with pyrolytic self-cleaning electric oven, dishwasher, Caesar stone benchtops, breakfast bar & impressive storage options with walk-in pantry
- Separate formal lounge or 4th bedroom
- 2 renovated modern bathrooms
- Enjoy the creature comforts of a well-insulated house, with gas ducted heating to the front of the home, reverse cycle split system to the rear, and ceiling fans throughout
- 2kW solar system with room for expansion
- NBN connected
- Beautifully manicured front and back gardens. The back garden boasts timber decking, paved patio for entertaining, established planter beds and in-built BBQ
- Secure and specious garage with 2.8 to potential 3m high auto roller door and drive through access to rear garden. Enough room for your boat/caravan
- The upper level has endless potential including options for a rumpus room or master retreat
Seize the chance to enjoy an invigorating coastal lifestyle, and relish having an updated dwelling to come home to. The home is well serviced by public transport , close to schools and the vibrant Semaphore Road eateries.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
|Building / Floor Area||300 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|