Property ID: 18088329
This sunny apartment is positioned on the fourth floor of one of Potts Point’s iconic Art Deco buildings.
Tastefully renovated to preserve its Art Deco heritage, this apartment features wooden floors, high ceilings, ornate cornices and period fixtures and fitting. Other features include bespoke cabinetry, stone benchtops, electric fireplace and generous built-in robes.
The building also offers a huge common rooftop terrace with sweeping views over the City and Harbour.
This sunny hideaway offers lifestyle and convenience; close to the city and footsteps to first-class dining, entertainment and every convenience that Potts Point has to offer.
- Quality renovation bathed in period charm
- Sunny northerly aspect with abundant natural light
- Common rooftop terrace with panoramic City and Harbour views
- Double bedroom with built in robes
- Period “Art Deco” building with lift access
- Convenient location, walk to trains and buses
Learn more about Potts Point
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||6|
|Median Rental Price||$815 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-4 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||209|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|