Property ID: 16855103
Beautifully renovated and extended family home rich in period detail offers dual Street frontage to Hawthorn Street, versatile 2-level studio/auto DLUGG, Nestled on a generous East/West allotment.
• Three stunning bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with stunning lead light display, impressive decorative ceiling & full ensuite bathroom- reconstituted stone & frameless shower
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 feature classic open fire places and rich detailed timber work
• Central Master Bathroom features stone tiling & bench tops with discrete spacious Euro laundry with ample storage space
• Immaculate formal sitting room with impressive decorative ceiling & rich timber work, book shelf and picture rails
• Vast open plan living / dining family area features Gas log fire with mantle overlooking the picture perfect rear yard
• Vogue style kitchen will impress any cook, with ample cupboard space, stone bench tops & Quality Stainless Steel Appliances-
• Mezzanine level ideal for children’s retreat or private office space
• Double lock up garage off Hawthorn Street, Attic above with fold out stairs & electronic goods hoist
• Stunning landscaped and paved rear garden surrounds, including honed blue stone paving, handmade supersized wood fire oven and Natural gas king sized built in BBQ with cupboards and Granite bench tops.
Added Attractions Include:
Rich and detailed timber work &picture rails throughout, Classic hardwood floor boards including stair case, gleaming lead light windows, stunning art deco ceilings, colour dual street video intercom, Refrigerated ducted heating/cooling, Zoned bosh alarm system & a host of additional extras makes this a dream home for the modern family.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||316|
|Median Rental Price||$470 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|