Property ID: 9248177
This immaculate, east facing one-bedroom apartment is located in a private area of the Rise’ development & being non -street facing is extremely quiet & peaceful.
Situated in the contemporary inner city enclave of Waterloo & located on Level 4 of the building, this property is in as new condition & will be sure to tick all the boxes.
Residents enjoy access to resort style facilities including an outdoor swimming pool, cabanas, gymnasium, outdoor pizza oven & BBQ areas.
Other features include:
- Open plan, east facing living & dining area
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops
- Good size bedroom with mirrored wardrobe
- Proper study with plenty of room
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Large balcony ideal for entertaining
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Close to Green Square train station
- Short walk to East Village Shopping Centre & Bourke, Dank & Crown Street’s cafs
On the weekends you’ll be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park & Randwick Racecourse all within a 3klm radius.
Just a few more minutes to the east & you have your choice of Bondi, Bronte & Coogee beaches.
Contact Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||401|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|