Property ID: 19821188
Holding a prized north east corner position with a wonderful sense of peace and seclusion, this elevated fourth floor apartment has direct access from street level and gazes out over lush garden surrounds. Only one common wall and stunning natural light, making an ideal investment or first home in a sought-after location. The property features a bright living area, private balcony, neatly appointed kitchen, bedroom with built-in and sleek modern bathroom. It’s set in a beautifully maintained double brick building in a coveted enclave between Bronte Beach and the vibrant village shops of Charing Cross.
- Peacefully positioned back from the street in a quiet leafy setting.
- Glass-framed interiors embrace gorgeous easterly garden outlooks.
- Separate modern kitchen with mosaic splashbacks.
- Bedroom with built-in wardrobe and a fully tiled modern bathroom.
- Outstanding investment opportunity, ready to move straight into.
- Shared coin-operated laundry, communal gardens, near-level entry.
- Conveniently located close to Westfield and Bondi Junction transport.
- Within easy walking distance of both Bronte and Tamarama Beaches.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|