Property ID: 19849406
Your chance to acquire this masterfully designed and meticulously built 2010 home in the highly sought-after coastal suburb of Largs Bay.
Offering two levels of light filled executive living, this 3-bedroom home boasts a friendly and versatile layout to ensure easy care hassle free living is one thing you do not need to worry about.
Property features include;
- Main bedroom on the lower level with walk-in robe and two-way bathroom
- Upper level bedroom 2 with walk-in robe and 3 with built-in robe
- Sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances inc Delonghi dishwasher, 4 burner gas cooktop, island bench & breakfast bar, pantry plus ample storage
- Open plan family, meals/dining with additional living space upstairs
- Ducted reverse cycle & zoned air conditioning + ceiling fans throughout
- Tinted windows + plantation shutters to bedrooms
- Undercover alfresco entertaining with gas outlet for BBQ
- Grey water recycling
- Alarm system
- Combination of porcelain & carpet floor coverings throughout
- Remote garage with internal & drive through access
- Secure electric gate to the front of the property
Within in walking distance to the pristine beaches of Largs Bay, and an easy stroll to dining and sporting grounds. In addition to the leafy, coastal neighbourhood, new occupants can also be thrilled with the easy proximity to the Largs Railway Station. Also nearby are local shops, Semaphore Road shopping precinct and even childcare.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
*The vendor’s statement may be inspected at 107 Semaphore Road, Semaphore for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction; for 30 minutes before it starts.
|Building / Floor Area||155 sqm|
|Land Area||255.0 sqm|
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|