Property ID: 9231842
This large, as new two-bedroom apartment is located on level 4 of the acclaimed Divercity development. With spacious interiors, loads of natural light and city views this property is ideal for either an investor or an owner occupier who wants to be close to all the action.
Additional features include:
- Large living/dining area flows onto good size balcony
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in both living and master bedroom
- Fully integrated refrigerator and front loader washing machine
- Secure undercover car parking with storage cage
- Short walk to East Village Shopping Centre & Green Square Station
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Short walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Street cafes and eateries
- Close to some of the best beaches in Sydney
Divercity residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema, alfresco barbecue areas and peaceful landscaped gardens.
On the weekends, you will be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse all within a 3klm radius.
Call Trevor Back on 0428 006 900 to discuss this opportunity
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||401|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|