Property ID: 20078721
Boasting stunning street appeal, this immaculate home is perfect for first home owners, investors or to simply down size and retire to. This beautiful light-infused home presents an irresistible package in a truly enviable lifestyle locality. Designed and styled for easy living, the home represents excellent value and affordability for those wishing to enter the property market with certainty. The backyard is a fully fenced private, ready-made for pets and young children.
This unit is presented in good condition with nothing else needing to be done, except move in! The open plan living is a light-filled space with huge windows and doors. The bathrooms are modern and stylish. A large modern lock up garage with entry to the inside, provides parking for 2 cars, as well as space for more off street parking
• Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
• Reverse Cycle air con for all year comforts
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• The main bedroom has a stylish ensuite with built-in robes
• Carpet in all bedrooms for warmth and comfort
• 2 separate bathrooms.
• Outside, there is a neat, low maintenance out door area
• Internal access to garage for convenience
• No Strata company, No Strata Cost.
• Unit is hidden and private
Within walking distance to local schools, shops and public transport this home is sure to tick all the boxes. The fully enclosed yard is secure for children and pets. There is also a double lock-up garage and extensive off-street parking.
Words will simply not do; An inspection is a must! Call Susan Pitts today on 0438174918 to organise your private inspection!
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$290 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|