Property ID: 19187284
Secure yourselves the lifestyle that is Semaphore, in one of the most prestigious streets of the area.
Positioned just 3 houses from The Semaphore Esplanade, this opulent return verandah villa offers generous and versatile living with in a highly sought after location, mere moments from Semaphore Road, the beach, cafes and restaurants.
A corner site of approximately 650m2 offers front, side and rear access, allowing for plenty of parking opportunities. Electric double door garage boasts a generous work area or storage for boat and or caravan.
Built in the 1890’s and being offered outside the family for the first time in decades, this is your chance to secure yourself in this tightly held location.
Key features include:
- Grand central hallway with a ceiling height of just under 13 feet, featuring ornate archway, hand painted ceiling rose and detailed cornice
- x4 freshly carpeted bedrooms, tessellated tiled dining room and the warmth of polished timber floors throughout the remainder of the character home
- 3 bathrooms in total, main bathroom with claw foot tub, the master bedroom with en-suite
- Stunning lead-light windows are a continued feature throughout the home
- Period marble and timber fireplaces are all fully functional
- Spacious formal lounge featuring custom built display cabinets, evaporative air-conditioning with verandah access via stunning leadlight feature door
- Generous kitchen with unique timber features and functional wood oven
- Living and meals is complimented with gas wall furnace and dry cellar ideal for wine storage
- Rear courtyard access to a fully self-contained studio apartment. Showcasing an en-suite, kitchen, laundry provision, reverse cycle heating and cooling, open plan bedroom and living area. which lends its self to the possibility of being a Bed and breakfast, holiday rental, teenagers retreat, expansive office or work area
Other features include:
- 4kW Solar panels
- Bore water plumbed through to the irrigated gardens and ponds
- x4 rainwater tanks holding 1250 litres each can run the whole house or switch to mains pressure at your convenience
Truly a unique and exciting offering that is sure to entice, this is your chance to secure your future on Iconic Hall Street, Semaphore.
*If a land size is quoted it is an approximation only. You must make your own inquiries as to this figures accuracy. Raine & Horne Semaphore (Kate Eliza Real Estate Pty Ltd) does not guarantee the accuracy of these measurements. All development inquiries and site requirements should be directed to the local govt. authority.
*Purchasers should conduct their own due diligence and any information provided here is a guide and should not be relied upon.
*The vendor’s statement may be inspected at 107 Semaphore Road, Semaphore for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction; for 30 minutes before it starts.
|Building / Floor Area||358 sqm|
Learn more about Semaphore
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||14|
|Median Rental Price||$295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|