Property ID: 9221259
This large, as new two-bedroom apartment is located on level 2 of the acclaimed Divercity development. With spacious interiors, loads of natural light and city views this property is ideal for someone who wants to be close to all the action.
Additional features include:
- Large living/dining area flows onto good size balcony
- Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Reverse cycle split system air conditioning
- Secure undercover car parking
- Short walk to East Village Shopping Centre & Green Square Station
- Excellent public transport to the city CBD right on your doorstep
- Short walk to Bourke, Danks & Crown Street cafes and eateries
- Close to some of the best beaches in Sydney
Divercity residents enjoy an unparalleled living environment, surrounded by quality facilities including heated swimming pool, gym, rooftop cinema, alfresco barbecue areas and peaceful landscaped gardens.
On the weekends, you will be spoilt for things to do with the Sydney Cricket Ground, The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park, Centennial Park and Randwick Racecourse all within a 3klm radius.
Please call Damian Chenoweth on 0437 244 189 or George Matis on 0427 883 335 to find out more today.
Please register your interest for inspections via ‘email agent’ or ‘book inspection’ button. Registering your details gives you live updates & priority access to all the information required to inspect & apply for this property.
*PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS ARE INDICATIVES ONLY AND MAY NOT INCLUDE IDENTICAL FINISHES/FIXTURES*
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||401|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|