This elevated apartment on the sub-penthouse level of Trio North has open district views from a loggia room spanning the width of the apartment. Adjust the loggia’s operable louvres to use this room as a seamless extension of your living space, or as a garden, dining room or classic balcony.
A useful study nook is positioned off the living room. Kitchen and bathroom detailing is perfect with white stone benchtops and splashback. Secure car parking is included on title, plus there’s a Go-Get car share hub located within Trio.
Designed by Fender Katsalidis Architects for Frasers Property, Trio is an interconnected row of three dramatic buildings located on the highest point of City Quarter.
This rare apartment completed with two side by side parking spaces in a secure basement.
Trio’s residents enjoy all the benefits of City Quarter’s established community, including an indoor heated swimming pool and gymnasium and a 50m outdoor pool, directly adjoining Trio. Every apartment has additional basement storage, and there is abundant bike parking.
- Truly breath-taking, never-to-be-built-out panoramas as far as the Blue Mountains from most rooms
- Full-width bi-fold doors and spacious North West facing entertainers’ deck
- Immaculate streamlined easy care interiors, premium fittings, SMEG/stone kitchen, air con
- Main bedroom with full ensuite, frameless showers, foldaway laundry
- Throbbing lifestyle hub with excellent CBD transport connections and focal point of the Inner West restaurant/cafe scene and design precinct
Michael Carbone 0416 280 610
Anthony Picasso 0450 122 995
Joeseph Lombardo 0421 749 644
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||28|
|Median Rental Price||$793 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||132|
|Median Rental Price||$625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|