Property ID: 19224958
Spacious interiors, sunny NE aspect and leafy views are the hallmarks of this classic Art Deco apartment at the entry level of Denby’, a well-maintained security building with wide foyer, updated common areas and easy level access from the street. Quiet, private and filled with light, the apartment is ideally positioned on the North-East corner at the rear of the building.
Generously proportioned with high ceilings, polished timber floor and new sash windows capturing the views, this highly desirable home features an entry hall, large living room, sunroom/study, separate dining area, renovated Caesarstone kitchen (with white cabinetry, pantry cupboard, Bosch dishwasher), main king-size bedroom, 2nd bedroom, white-tiled bathroom (with bath/shower) and concealed laundry.
In a sought-after lifestyle precinct minutes to Bondi Beach and the harbour foreshore at Rose Bay, the property is conveniently situated close to Plumer Road and Bellevue Hill shopping villages. Terrific location with easy on-street parking and buses to Bondi Junction, Westfield retail hub and train station.
- Quiet and sunny NE rear corner of the building
- Entry level of building with level access from street
- Spacious living area with gas heating bayonet
- Sunroom/study area with leafy views to Rose Bay
- Caesarstone kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
- Main king-size bedroom with easterly aspect
- 2nd bedroom with north-east views to golf course
- White-tiled bathroom with shower above bath
- Entry hall, concealed laundry, security intercom
- High ceilings, polished floorboards, new windows
- Excellent natural light and cross-flow ventilation
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$715 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|