Second To None
Property ID: 17267523
We’re offering you the rare opportunity to own this prestigious beachfront home. With the world renowned Great Barrier Reef, views over to Snapper Island, Low Ise and Port Douglas meters from your back door. This luxurious beach home has been built to the highest of standards with tropical living at the forefront.
With four spacious king size bedrooms, open plan living and full length entertaining areas down each side of the home, this house offers plenty of room to relax and unwind. With rainforest mountain views at the front of the home and the calming tropical waters along the back, this elegant home has been opulently designed to satisfy every form of lifestyle needs with no expense spared.
- 4 car garage and one carport suitable for a large boat or caravan
- Potential to be an up market holiday let
- The interior showcases 3.5m high ceiling for natural light and to keep the house cool all year round.
- Built in 2003 by Terry Porter and designed by the one and only owner of the property on 1328sqm of beach front land.
- Tiled internal flooring with wheel chair friendly wide door openings throughout the house.
- Each spacious bedroom with an extra large master bedroom and ensuite has it’s own built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and split-system air-conditioning plus opens out to the veranda,
- The kitchen outlooks to the protective vegetation and ocean. Featuring timber bench tops, 6 burner gas stove and oven, full length servery, dishwasher, security screen door and window.
- Spacious lounge, dining and pool room with wide doors opening at each end to allow the sea breeze right through the home.
- Outdoor shower to wash off after a long walk on the beach or a day out fishing
- Rumpus room/Teenagers retreat or home gym in one of the 5 bays garages with it own shower, toilet and laundry.
- Fully fenced property still keeping to a high standard of presentation and manicured gardens. Irrigation feed from the bore.
- Exterior and interior walls are cement block rendered for strength and low maintenance * Sisalation & colour bond roofing * 169 cubic meter concrete flooring * Solar hot water system * Annual Pension concession council rates:$1515.64
The prestigious home marks one of the Far North Queensland’s rarest offerings located at the end of cal-de-sac street, with prime beach frontage. The quality in design, build and high standards of Far North QLD living sets it apart from most other homes.
Wonga Beach is perfect for the beach lovers, fishers, birdwatchers, joggers and children. When the tide is out one can walk far out to sea and explore what is normally under water. Beach Curlews are a rare bird and are often found walking along the beach front, which has been an attraction for many people. For the marine type, this is a great fishing spot and Wonga Beach locals have also spotted the mantra rays swimming nearby.
If you love birds, tropical plants, enjoy the beach and quality living this home is for you. This home is priced to sell today, well below replacement value and with prices set to rise with the large developments earmarks for Far North Queensland now is the perfect time to make this home yours.